Friday, August 1, 2008

Wow, Wow, WOW!

I should be shunned by the blogging community. Has it REALLY been this long since I blogged last? Holy smokes. Time does fly! That's probably all I talk about on here, is how fast time goes. I was talking to Scotty yesterday about how I can't believe it's AUGUST already. So much happens in a year. It's kind of fun to look back to a year ago and compare where we are now.. let's see. Last year at this time, Scotty and I started talking again and realized we couldn't live without each other... haha. My car accident was almost a year ago.. insane. ANYWAYS! Enough reminiscing.. 

We have been so super busy lately! We bought our new town home (LOVE IT!!!)  in Pleasant Grove. We are seriously loving it here! We've had a blast decorating and getting settled. Things are actually starting to come together! I'm pretty pumped about that. There are still a few lingering boxes in the office and guest room, but other than that, we're pretty well set. It feels so great to be in our own place to call home. We're guessing we'll probably be here in Utah for a good 5 more years. Heck! We could have a kid by then! Or two. haha! Back to the subject at hand, our home... haha, I will post pictures soon. It's super cute!

I think this is all I have time for today, folks, but stay tuned for pictures of our lovely abode, and a giant post about our SWEET trip to Lake Tahoe, CA!!!

Until next time... Sorensen's OUT! :-)


3 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

Dana!!! yay for blogs. You and your hubby are so cute :) we need to get together soon!xoxo

The Egan Family said...

hey cutie! It was good to see you at the energy solutions center! We need to get together soon!! Add me

www.:connorandshaylaegan.blogspot.com

Love you girly!

J & J said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS! just know that. can't wait to see you soon.