Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snow!

Wow- this morning when Scott left for work, he opened the door, and to our surprise there was 6 inches of cold, white stuff on the ground! And it didn't stop till noon today. So now there's like... 7 inches of snow. Pretty!! Anyways, just thought I'd share my amazement.

Today is my sister's birthday! 24 years old... whew! She's the cutest thing... I love my sister. So- quick shout out to Shal- Love ya soo much- happy birthday. :-)

Also... I just need to brag about my sweet husband for a second. He is just... amazing. He works so hard at his job, and now he is starting school back up, and has a heavy load trying to balance the two. I'm so proud of him... I admire his dedication and determination to succeed. And on top of all that he is the sweetest man. He always finds time to hold me and tell me he loves me, and I love it. Scotty, I love you so much. Thank you for all you do! MO Love!

1 comment:

J & J said...

dana! i love your blog. thanks so much for having us over tonight for dinner and dessert (jake wants to divorce me and marry your cookies). we love you guys.